- Geoff Plant, former BC Liberal Attorney General, now chair of Renaissance Power.
- Mark Grant, BC Liberal executive director, resigns December 12, 2008 to join Rupert Peace Power.
- David Cyr, former Assistant to BC Liberal Minister Mike de Jong, is now a director at Plutonic Power.
- Robert Poore, recently worked under the Provincial Revenue Minister of the Province of BC, now is a senior director at Plutonic Power.
- Tom Syer, who has held a variety of senior positions in the BC Government including Gordon Campbell’s Deputy Chief of Staff, is now a director at Plutonic Power.
- Bill Irwin, after holding key positions in the BC Ministries of Land and Water, and Crown Lands, now is a director at Plutonic Power.
- Bruce Young, has held several high profile positions with the BC Liberal party and lobbied his own party on behalf of Katabatic Power is listed as a director of Atla Energy.
- Stephen Kukucha, former senior policy advisor for the BC Ministry of Environment, is now president and CEO of Atla Energy.
- Paul Taylor, after his work as President and CEO of crown corporation ICBC as well as high level positions in the BC Government, is now President and CEO of Naikun Wind Energy Group.
- Michael J. O’Conner, former President and CEO of Crown Corporation BC Transit, now holds senior positions at Naikun.
- Jackie Hamilton, formerly held various BC Government environmental assessment and regulatory management positions, is now a VP at Cloudworks Energy.
- And last but not least, Bob Herath, former Assistant Regional Water Manager for the BC Ministry of Environment is now with Syntaris Power. Bob Herath signed water licences in 2006-7 that are now owned by the same company he left gov’t for in 2007. Syntaris Power
- Patrick Kinsella, Co-chair of 2001 and 2005 BC Liberal provincial campaigns, has consulted for Alcan, Accenture and now Plutonic Power. Alleged to have worked for both CN and BC Rail as BC Rail was being sold to CN.
- Doug Bishop, formerly 32 years with BC Hydro and its subsidiary Powerex, now with Plutonic Power/GE.
- Bruce Ripley spent the last 2 of his 16 years at BC Hydro as VP Engineering, now President and COO of Plutonic Power/GE.
- Elisha McCallum (Moreno), after 7 years with BC Hydro as a media relations manager, moved to a directorship with Plutonic Power/GE.
- Michael Margolick, held positions in resource and strategic planning at BC Hydro, now is the Vice President of Power and Transmission planning at Naikun Wind.
- Robert Price, after a 30-year career at BC Hydro and Power Authority which culminated as the utility’s Vancouver Island transmission line construction, supervision and operations manager, now a member of the Hawkeye ‘team’.
- Paul Adams, after a 33-year career with BC Hydro in which he held senior management positions, now is another ‘team’ member at Hawkeye.
- Ron Monk, former BC Hydro Engineer, now employed by Kerr Wood Leidal engineering firm used by IPPs.
- Wayne Chambers, a former BC Hydro power plant and substation operator, now a manager at Cloudworks.
- Alexander Kiess, after long career with BC Hydro in management, now works as a consultant to Syntaris Power.
Save Our Rivers Society needs help. Support them financially, if you can. Read about the issues at their website.
The deceivers sold off BC Rail and much of its vast land bank with agreements they still hide. They built the Whistler Highway without tolls to benefit friendly land developers who will subdivide and sell private property along the route including the former BCR lands in Howe Sound, north of West Vancouver.
We are losing wild rivers; we are losing wilderness lands. These are stolen from future generations while we stand aside, wait and watch.