Lindsay Kines (Feb 9):
- Glad to see the jury delivered its Vander Zalm verdict in court instead of on the Bill Good show.
- Christy Clark appoints NW crime reporters to probe justice system and report back after the 1 o’clock weather.
- Christy Clark opts for senior bureaucrat, instead of CKNW reporter, to assess likelihood of a teachers’ settlement.
- Could somebody please remind Christy Clark that she’s premier of British Columbia, not a CKNW shill.
Gary Mason (Feb 13):
- Thanks to livestreaming we can now see Bill Good now checking his ipad. What a new age radio host.
- I can now announce that Prem Clark has agreed to reveal the budget in the Globe and Mail. We’re thrilled.
- It says something that some people thot I was serious about Prem Clark unveiling budget in the Globe. She never worked for us. Come on.
- Boy, phone stackers aren’t what they used to be. Where did the Libs find that guy who phoned in to @billgood980 show? He was awful.
- I’m hearing that in a bid to shut him up, Prem Clark will name Alex Tsakumis her new press secretary.